Design of photovoltaic systems
The production of electricity from renewable energy sources (RES) is regulated at European legislative level, and from there it should be introduced within the laws of the Member States of the European Union.
Energy sites for the production of electricity from renewable sources with a total installed capacity of up to 30 kW are built on roofing and façade structures of buildings and on real estate to them within the boundaries of urbanized territories.
Producers of electricity from renewable sources whose energy outlets have a total installed capacity of up to 30 kW incl. shall use the distribution networks to which they are connected, under general conditions approved by EWRC and announced on the website of the operator of the respective distribution network.
No approval of investment projects under the SDS is required for the issuance of a building permit for the installation of installations for the production of electricity, heat and/or cooling from renewable sources with a total installed capacity of up to 30 MW, including to existing buildings in the urbanized territories, including on their roof and façade structures and in their adjacent land properties.
In order for the construction and operation of the above-mentioned energy sites, it is necessary for the owner of a building in an urbanized territory to take a number of actions and provide documents.
- Issue of a design visa.
- Opinion on conditions of accession.
- Building permit – issued by the Chief Architect of the Municipality
- Accession of a photovoltaic system for the production of electricity up to 30 kW to the EDC and order for conclusion of an accession contract (final)
- Design and construction of electrical equipment.
Pursuant to Art. 96, para. 1 of Ordinance 6/2014, after construction of the electricity generation site, the manufacturer submitted an application for installation of the installation. The application shall be subject to:
- Declaration of conformity of the main elements of the site for the production of electricity from renewable sources;
- Declaration by the technical person who has carried out the construction and installation work for carrying out the installation of the equipment according to the technical requirements;
- Protocol with the values of the basic set trigger parameters and time delay for each protection;
- Drawings/documentation for non-essential changes during construction
- Submission of an application for sale (purchase) of the electricity produced by the producers
- Actual accession of producer sites to the distribution network and voltage of the connection facilities
Although the procedure described above requires a fairly serious initial resource – time, engagement of specialists and financial security, energy sites for the production of electricity with a total installed capacity of up to 30 KW provide an indispensable alternative to achieving energy independence and/or to generate additional long-term and permanent financial revenues at minimal risk.